Jun 30, 2009
Jun 23, 2009
Jun 22, 2009
Jun 18, 2009
Salam.. Maaf kepada KJ kerana buat pertama kalinya saya membuat kenyataan terbuka terhadap beliau.. Apa yg dikatakan bodoh? Ia adalah kerana KJ telah menyatakan pendapat bodoh beliau utk mempelawa Nasharuddin masuk UMNO.
UMNO perlu meletakkan @ mengarahkan semua pemimpin utk tidak mengulas isu ini sehingga perbincangan diadakan diantara UMNO & PAS.. Setakat ini restrain yourself.. Especially U KJ..
Jun 15, 2009
Jun 12, 2009
Jun 7, 2009
@ Dilantik sbg Timbalan Yang di-Pertuan Agong pada 26 April 1999.
Jun 2, 2009
Independent (Aminah) - 392
Independent (Nai) - 494
Independent (Kamarul) - 56
Majoriti - 5,558
2008 ElectionPKR (Fairus) - 7,346
BN (Dato' Abdul Jalil) - 5,127
Majority - 2,219
As i said earlier i'm not a surprise that PKR wins big in this Bi-election. Its a just a bi-election created by PKR to lure BN. But it's a surprise when the turnout was very bad. Less than half the voters turn-up on Sunday. Whatever PKR said does not make any sense anymore. The fact is PKR need to swallow that the voters in PENANTI trying to show something. Probably only the 'hardcore' PR people cast their vote that day. The rest of the voters either going out vacation or just relaxing like any other weekend.
Anyway, let me conclude something for both side :-
PKR & PR
- This bi-election actually a shameful winning for PKR. And i think deep in the hearth the PKR candidate feels something. (i will if i was him)
- Losing 1200++ vote from previous bi-election shows that DSAI tactics was terrible. Whatever the reason is they still cannot convince the voters to turn up.
- PKR tactics actually effects their friends in PR which is PAS & DAP
- For the 1st time seems that BN make a right decision. They actually lost the battle but gain moral battle looking at the result of the battle. Retreat is an exceptional strategy.
- Morals are high & this will boost the spirit for next bi-election in Kelantan.
- Eventhough BN did not contest in this bi-election its crucial for BN to make a post mortem on what had happen & learn the trend of the voters.
- I wonder where is the post mortem that Vice President of UMNO talking about when he announce after winning the post.
Anyway, its the 1st time in this 2 years that bi-election runs smoothly without much attention by press or media. One might hardly know that there's a bi-election going on. :)